9.24.2012

Lost & Found

Anyone that knows me knows I love owls. A lot. Like a lot. Like I would wear owl footie pajamas like these literally everywhere! So on the very rare occasion I'm in downtown Urbana, I go to Secondhand Rose,  my favorite vintage store in town! It's an old house that's stuffed to the brim with amazing finds of all sorts. I adore their jewelry. And they have an owl section of jewelry! Le gasp!  

This sucker was only 12 bucks and is from the 1920s. It's a tiny little thing. My mom said it might be radioactive! I broke the original chain on accident (the people in the 20s had gosh darn tiny necks and wrists!), but I have since replaced it. I'm not usually into tiny charms, but c'mon, it's an owl!


No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!