1.22.2010

Title of blog.


Whoaa. First blog post EVER. Scary thought. I never thought I would give in to my decaying need to create a blog, but I have. And I will share all my wonderful goodies about being a teenager while sewing in the 21st century. It is a rare life. Perhaps there are others out there! Anyway.

I'll introduce myself properly. My name is Joanna. The blog is called CadenceCalliope (pronounced "cay-dence cuh-lye-oh-pee") for my favorite two names. I'd like to name my kids those, but I think they'd be angry for their entire lives. Picking a title for this thing was a pain. But I think this one fits pretty swell.



I'm currently a junior at my high school, a fresh 16-and-a-half year old. Young bloggers seems to be en vogue right now, but I'm not so much a styler as I am a creator. I will show you my world, my work, and my ideas. Maybe if I ever get a reader or two we can insipre each other.

My schedule is crammed, so posts might not be often. But I want to make this blog a beautiful thing. So I'll try.



"Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?"


Marilyn Monroe


1 comment :

  1. .....You are HOW OLD?!?!?! I am stunned! I know this post was a few years ago, so you're older now, but just a few years older. I've been reading through your blog ever since I found your Novice's Guide to Draping. You are so talented! I am completely surprised about your age because who in the world does all of these sewing projects during high school or college? That is seriously impressive, Sistah! I figured you were a bored 28-year-old with a lot of time on your hands, but to realize where you are in life really tells me something. It tells me you are extremely passionate about sewing and creating. There is very little time to do projects like this while you're going to school. You have to really have a drive and a love of what you're doing. Way to go! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!