9.24.2012

I Tried It: Crayon Art


Dorm room artwork on the cheap! It's actually a really fun project--I got the idea from Jenna Brown Photography, and then added my own spin on it with some vinyl letters you can pick up in the craft section at Target! You really can take a little or a lot of time, and just be careful to keep some of the crayon wrapper on to hold the crayon as it melts! No burnt fingers, now. Learn from my mistakes!

 What do you think? Tutorial? 

The lyrics are from this song:


3 comments :

  1. Please do a tutorial! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a tutorial!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back home (where there's a hair dryer and a lawn available) next week, and this is on my to-do list! :)

      Delete

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!