3.31.2010

Etsy lovin'.

As I may or may not have mentioned: if you want something awesome no one else will have, go to Etsy. The site is a place where crafters worldwide sell their stuff, and it even has a good selection of vintage items, if you find the right seller.You will find everything there beautiful, unique, and even a little strange. Even the ones that sell more macabre items have gems that anyone could love. Here are some of my favorite sellers right now...obviously I didn't show you my favorite items, then someone would steal my finds!

From top to bottom, left to right: 1. Sun Shower necklace by OrdinaryMommy 2. ID case by Sweetheart Sinner 3. Vintage Italian boating hat from Capricious Traveler 4. Flying Guy necklace by Mama's Little Babies


Each seller is different...these are some of the most consistently favorite people I've found. Numbers 2 and 4 are a little on the creepy side in some of their works, but someone looking for one-of-a-kind pieces should look no farther. Personally, I adore the Happy Nuns ID case, but that's just me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!