3.08.2010

HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY

Today is the best day in forever.

My physics teacher went off on a random tangent on an introduction to beekeeping.
My boyfriend smiled about a zillion times.
I got an A on my math test (very happy).
On said math test I beat my 6'7" friend by two points.
I got nail polish for free at ULTA.
I have deep conditioner in my hair.

AND.

I got this beautiful fabric p*rn I had subconsciously lusted for:


You may find no aesthetic value as I do, but this fabric is almost exactly like the fabric in a dress of my all-time faaavorite move, Pride and Prejudice. Keira Knightley...I found her quite wonderful in it. And the fabric just brings me back to the time when she was visiting Pemberley and His-Royal-Hotness Mr. Darcy...


OOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The bias piece around the waist? Adore it! The overlapping V neck? Worship it.

It was so worth the $6 a yard (even WITH clearance price?!?!?! Those pirates!) that I payed...I just hope it's enough for a dress.


Yes, this really is the most exciting thing ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!