Things I do in College I've Never Done Before
1. I walk a lot. Definitely didn't happen at home.
2. I read the newspaper. It's actually pretty interesting to know what's going on.
3. I use public transportation. It's so convenient--almost always.
4. I take group fitness classes. Dirt cheap.
5. I wanted to join a sorority. And I did.
6. I took an art class. I kind of hate it. But hey, I tried.
7. I hang out with nerds--wait, that's always been the case.
8. I dress nice as much as possible.
9. I'm going to my first concert!
10. I dropped a class. It was awesome.