5.20.2012

Things I'm Glad I Did Freshman Year


The end of the school year is already around the corner--Reading Day is next Thursday and then a week of finals and we're done with an entire quarter of our time in oh-so-far-from-the-real-world-and-reality-college-world. That's scary stuff. But I've grown a lot and I know that there are some things that have really changed the course of my life in the past year. Just thought I'd share.

1. I joined a sorority. Not for everyone, but I love it. 
2. I went to a job fair. And several months later got a job! A real job!
3. I went on a religious retreat and really found myself and God through it.
4. I went swing dancing. (okay this was like yesterday but it was awesome)
5. I made a friend. That could potentially be there for me for the rest of my life.
6. I ordered unwholesomely unhealthy food at 2am. 
7. I went to parties. Can't knock it til you've tried it.
8. I had class with my best friend.
9. I drank coffee, read the newspaper, and rode the bus. So cosmopolitan.
10. I got homesick and learned to love my parents more than ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!