11.17.2012

I'm starting a business!

As of now, it is kind of fictional. But wouldn't it be cool if this actually became a real thing?

So one of my final projects for my class on innovation is to come up with an idea for a business or invention and pitch that idea to a bunch of people at a "trade show" of everyone in the class. 

So my teacher is really excited about my idea, which is an actual thing that I want to do: 

I want to open an Etsy shop. And sell sassy embroidery things.

It's something that's actually on my bucket list, so I'm super excited to get the chance to do this. I'll have to learn a lot and whatever but hey, I get to embroider in class! #dreamcometrue

Here's some of my inspiration: 
via Contra

 via Sew Mama Sew

 via Flickr

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!