3.12.2010

EGADS!

I wish I had a webcam to show you the face I made while trying to fall asleep, lights off, pajamas on, and realizing my online Physics homework was due tomorrow morning.

Priceless.

Don't worry, thank goodness I remembered!

In other news, the Ho-Hum Top is looking much better, with just a hem to finish. It kind of reminds me of a hospital gown if it's longer, so it'll be cut by tomorrow morning, despite my strangely long torso. I guess the neckline could have been lower, but for heavens sake, my mother chastises me for wearing stuff low cut.

It's not my fault I God blessed me from top to bottom!

Anywho, you'll see that soon. I need to finish so I can work on my flute audition for band...yuck.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!