8.02.2010

Red Like Regina

So basically, my orthodontist is a jerk. He never stands behind his work.
So I stopped at CVS on the way home to calm down, and I bought two of these:
These are Revlon Just Bitten lip stains. Mine are in "Flame" and "Twilight"...they're totally playing up the vampire mania, but hey, that seems to be working. I had a Covergirl lip stain in some pinkish shade...It was awesome how non goopey it was, but it wasn't that great of a shade and it does dry out your lips. These do too, but come with a lip balm on the other end. They're quite useful.

When this says stain, it means stain. The colors are incredibly pigmented, very dark, but if they're anything like my other one, the colors will be a little more subdued after a few uses. I really like them though. I think this one was "Flame." It's bright red, almost pink.
They make my green eyes pop with just a little bit of mascara, and it makes me look more like Regina Spektor. My cousin says I look like her anyway...what do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!