8.13.2010

She Made Something! (Finally)

I got the book Alabama Chanin as a prize in a random drawing on BurdaStyle earlier this year, and it came with the kit to make one of handkerchief that they make. Never got around to doing it until last week, but it turned out to be fast, easy, and really enjoyable! Here's the final product:



Then Arthur came by to visit!


Worn with my new favorite jewelry:

I'm kinda into the whole naturals, imperfections phase. The ring and bracelet are vintage from my brother's godmother's aunt. Confusing right? She had awesome jewelry, and I got to pick my favorites. The necklace is by Wax Insignia Jewelry that I got at the wedding I went to last week in Georgia. St. Simon's Island is chock full of all those adorable lil tourist shops! They had a henna tattoo shop, and I got, what else, an octopus on my foot. His name is Eugene, pronounced EU-gene.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!