12.21.2012

My Winter Break Bucket List

1. Go to the midnight showing of Les Miserables
2. Spend Christmas with my family
3. Finish a book!
4. Go to Mexico
5. See my friends from high school
6. Survive December 21st, 2012
7. Play Nancy Drew CD games
8. Finish my application for my minor at school

My CRAFT Bucket List:


1. Making something like this:


2. Reconstruct a blouse I've had forever and don't wear:
Junior_237b_large
Won't it be cute without sleeves? I have massive shoulders and right now, this just makes them look silly.

3. Dip Dye some stuff. 
4. Draft and sew a peter pan collar blouse

Gertie from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing has a great tutorial that doesn't make me so afraid of drafting. 




-----------------

What are your bucket list items for this season?
I wanna know.

Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone.
Love, Joanna

2 comments :

  1. super !cool... the blouse looks hard to do....
    the reason that not a lot of people comment your blog is IT is almost impossible to get the two words correct, so nobody has enough time and energy to prove he or she is not a robot. this really sucks. i tried so many times, and i am still trying.

    sewing blogger/

    ReplyDelete
  2. febric of any type and laces are available online with reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!