5. See my friends from high school
7. Play Nancy Drew CD games
8. Finish my application for my minor at school
My CRAFT Bucket List:
1. Making something like this:
2. Reconstruct a blouse I've had forever and don't wear:
Won't it be cute without sleeves? I have massive shoulders and right now, this just makes them look silly.
3. Dip Dye some stuff.
4. Draft and sew a peter pan collar blouse
Gertie from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing has a great tutorial that doesn't make me so afraid of drafting.
What are your bucket list items for this season?
I wanna know.
Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone.