3.15.2010

Has she escaped from the psychiatric ward again?

Asyndeton (n): consists of omitting conjunctions between words, phrases, or clauses. In a list of items, asyndeton gives the effect of unpremeditated multiplicity.
So that's the story behind my latest sewing project. Super, super simple--almost to hospital gown proportions, but I like it.


I took the Simplicity 2584 and basically changed everything. I redesigned the neckine to make it wider and not-as-low [it was REALLY low] and added a lining so I could wear it without a camisole underneath. There's no zipper (who in the world would put a zipper on a top?! Yeesh.) I drafted my own sleeves. Then it's like 3 inches shorter, despite me having a long torso. Nuttin special?
Think again.
I think the Swiss Dots do it.



Fish Necklace: Koala Art & Design LOVE her pieces--I have two! I get so many compliments on them.





P.S.: If I were single and crazy, I would get my hair cut like this. In a heartbeat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd love to hear from you!